Edit: Both X and Y Cams updated for better tolerance.
Edit2: Realized I didn't add a change to the base I had intended. Notches to allow the snap-together crank handle to move freely around.
My slicer doesn't do supports and I hate having to clean up after them anyway. So with a bit of creative re-engineering I made everything support-free friendly. One extra advantage is that the separation of the gears and cams means less printing time.
Print one of everything plus one extra Bolt.stl (I actually just used 1/4" socket head machine screws.)
On the bottom of the Cam(s) pull the extra ring of material free from around the hole.
The X and Y gears should fit into the gear-shaped holes on the bottoms of the cams. Your tolerances may vary.
Thanks to AdditiveTech for an amazing design!
Worked in PET-G for this project. Does OK (not great) at 230° which is my printers max temp.
Reprinted X Cams in PLA and it bridged a bit better.
Used Tinkercad to scale and add/subtract parts.