Dungeon curved tiles designed to be compatible with Dwarven Forge dungeon tiles.
This is easily the most challenging tile set I've created to date.
Compatible tiles/walls in this series are tagged with OpenForge
For instructions on how to get started with OpenForge, we have a set of tutorials. Want to sell OpenForge prints? Want to use OpenForge designs in your product, check out the license FAQ.
OpenForge is now a patron supported project. I use the resources that my patrons give me in order to get the resources to let me create more sophisticated tiles with a greater level of detail. Please, support me, and I’ll deliver an ongoing stream of awesome gaming terrain. You can find more about OpenForge and Masterwork Tools at our:
Painting was done in 4 layers.
- Paint whole piece in black (or print in black)
- Heavily dry brush with a dark grey
- pick at least one other color (that could be stone) and paint some random stones, front and back.
- dry brush with grey mixed with a little olive
- lightly dry brush with a light grey, focusing most heavily on edges