I created this to be reduced in size from the original by .75 to reduce print time, use less desiccant and just be physically smaller. I added a center chamber to increase airflow through the desiccant and again reduce the desiccant used. I also added more holes. Laid both the lid and the box out on the build platform together and printed great. The lid fits perfect with no cleanup needed.
Added a chamfer to the bottom of the support ribs that support the top of the center column for easier printing.
Also Added a though hole version (OpenE) for better air circulation and to allow airflow if stacking multiple boxes on top of each other. Fill to even with top of inner supports then the lid should seal the inner and outside. Do not fill above the top of the inner rib supports.
Used PLA Plus material on a Monoprice maker select plus with glass heat bed. Print head was 210 degrees and bed was 50. Placed both the lid and the box on the build platform together and printed great. The lid fits perfect with no cleanup needed.