--- Description ---
This a weighted poker card capper. It is placed on your hole cards during a hand to make sure they are not accidentally folded. The base is designed with the same diameter (39mm) as a standard size poker chip so this will stack perfectly on your chips when not in use.
This design is a rude gnome wearing a Green Bay Packers cheesehead.
If you like this you may want to checkout my collection of card cappers
--- Printing ---
1) Print one of each part.
2) Print the cheesehead with the large triangular cutout up. It doesn't require supports.
2) I printed the holder (upside down) and base with line support material spaced at 4.5mm.
--- Assembly ---
1) The holder is designed to have 4 nickels placed inside of it as ballast prior to assembly.
2) With the nickels inside the holder snap the other part over the top of it.
3) The cheesehead presses onto the triangle on the gnomes head. The arc of the cheesehead should be to the gnome's back.
4) Glue the gnome's feet to the base.
Enjoy and if you print one please post a picture!
--- 3/28/2018 Update ---
After some rough use my gnome came unglued from the base. As a result I've decided to add two slots into the bottom of the gnomes feet so the gnome can be pressed onto the tabs I've added to the base. This has the added benefit of centering the gnome on the base.