I really liked the design of the USB holder, but found that as others had pointed out with the first (taller) design, there were at least 3 layers missing when using Slicer. So I printed the lower poly version but the side slots for the SD and Micro SD cards are so close that it's awkward to get them in and out.
I decided to see if I could fix the taller design so Slicer wouldn't miss layers.
I tried with netFabb first but that crashed every time on export after the repair.
So instead I imported the original file into Tinkercad, exported it back out as an STL file, loaded that into netFabb, repaired the layers, then exported the design. It worked out perfect.
I posted the fix here but the awesome design credit goes to the original creator!