QR Business Card
by samdoyle, published
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
If you print this Thing and display it in public proudly give attribution by printing and displaying this tag.Print Thing Tag
Experimental Dual extrusion QR code business card for my 3D hubs page.
Was really pleased with the first test results, and how successful it scans with my phone on both sides of the card.
Wanted the QR to be flush with the rest of the card to go into your wallet smoothly.
Would love to see other peoples dual nozzle prints of this and settings used.
For more printing services check out my hub:
How I Designed This
How it was made
1) Generated a QR code online using my 3D hubs URL (if i did this again I would use a URL shortener first so the QR code was less complex)
2) Used Solid edge to trace the QR code image and generate a inner and outer QR code STL file ensuring they both have the same origin so slic3r can align them.
3) using slic3r generate the G code.
4) print on my Reprap mendel with chimera dual extrusion.
Upgrade this Thing with Thingiverse AppsCustomization
Edit, personalize, or revise this ThingPrint Fulfilment
Order a print of this ThingTools and Utilities
Repair, slice, or enhance this Thing
QR Business Card by samdoyle is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
Show Some Love
Say thanks by giving samdoyle a tip and help them continue to share amazing Things with the Thingiverse community.Tip Designer
We're sure samdoyle would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).