Mini Air Blower
by X3RPM, published
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
If you print this Thing and display it in public proudly give attribution by printing and displaying this tag.Print Thing Tag
For assemble air blower you need:
- 3d printed parts
- dc motor (my was C9045-60001 from old HP ink printer)
- soda can
- 9V battery x 2 🔋
- hexagon screw M3x6mm x 8 🔩
- hexagon screw M3x8mm x 4
- hexagon screw M3x10mm x 2
- hexagon screw M3x12mm x 3
- hexagon screw M3x16mm x 2
- some wires
- spring (l. 15mm, d. 5mm)
- simple tools 🔨
Parts FB-C1A, FB-C1B need support!
You can watch assembly video on:
Upgrade this Thing with Thingiverse AppsCustomization
Edit, personalize, or revise this ThingTools and Utilities
Repair, slice, or enhance this Thing
Mini Air Blower by X3RPM is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Non-Commercial - Share Alike license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- You must distribute Remixes under the same license as the original.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is not allowed.
Show Some Love
Say thanks by giving X3RPM a tip and help them continue to share amazing Things with the Thingiverse community.Tip Designer
We're sure X3RPM would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).