This is a case for the DSTIKE WiFi Deauther OLED V2. It adds a recessed power button, ventilation and a means to mount an antenna pigtail.
The case for the V3.5 board is found here.
The case for the V4 board is found here.
To complete assembly, you will need the following hardware:
- The original acrylic case
- 4 x M3 screws from the original case
You will also need the following new hardware:
- 1 x 4 Inch Mini PCI IPX U.FL to RP-SMA Antenna Pigtail (such as this one)
- 4 x M3*12mm standoffs
- 4 x M3*25mm Hex Socket Cap Screws
- 1 x M2*18mm Hex Socket Cap Screw
Clean up the power button opening and toggle with a file, as necessary. The M2 screw for the power toggle should just self-thread.