I wanted an tool holder that mounted on top of my CR-10 Controller box and couldn't find exactly what I was looking for.
I took the design/ideas from the following:
- CR-10 Tool Holder by Pyrex238, enlarged the hole for the screwdriver so that it dropped down more.
- Sleeve Case for Raspberry Pi B+ by Walter as the base for my Pi case
- Got the Octoprint logo from Prusa i3 Octoprint Raspberry Pi case to alter the top of the sleeve case
- Added the SD Card Extender by Sigismond0 to the design and modified it a bit to make it fit properly with this design.
- I was at the last stages of this design, but didn't have an idea on how to blend it together, until I saw the design by Tordms. So I designed the top trays after seeing his/her design.
The SD Card extender that I am using is this one which fits snug with my design: https://www.amazon.com/LANMU-Extension-Extender-MicroSDHC-Raspberry/dp/B01D9J8KQE
I highly suggest checking your SD Card extender sizing to make sure it's the same size as the one I linked above.
The Pi case design is for the Raspberry Pi 3 B+ (https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01CD5VC92). I don't have any other Raspberry, so I don't know the fit for other Raspberry Pi's.
I also have the spool screwed in so that it's leaning to the left instead of the right.
I printed this upside down, without any supports. For the most part it printed out fine, with a little bit of stringing on the larger tray (left side), but you don't notice it once you put your tools/supplies in it.
Took about 28 hours to print and about ~260 Grams of filament (according to Cura).
Might NOT fit CR-10S, may not be wide enough by 1 or 2 mm.