Created new, thinner caps with a decagon post and a cut on the edge to prevent the life counter from tipping. Removed the screw, opting instead for a snap fit construction. The fit is very secure. Glue should not be necessary, but may be used if desired. The numerical rotors are unchanged from bridge2nowhere's version.
Acrylic paint was used to make the arrows and numbers pop from the prints.
At the suggestion from reddit I added a post file for a 3 digit design.
If the number rotors do not click well on v1, try using v3 Cap and v3 cap w post.
Monoprice Maker Select v2.1
Printed using PETG/PETT/PLA without problems.
Light sanding may be needed to get the post to fit depending on your printer's settings/quality. I did not have any issues using 2 or 3 walls.
The fit is quite tight given the narrow tolerance. Glue may be desired if your printing tolerance are not as precise.
Designed using TinkerCAD.