The teeth of my stock plywood wheel are slowly wearing out... I'd better print a replacement now that I can ;)
This is just a use of LeemonBaird nice library with added holes (esp. the big nut slot in the center).
I printed it with 0.2mm and 1.8mm walls and 35% infill (I forgot to increase the infill, but the result seems OK so far and I have less backlash than with the stock wheel!). It took a bit less than one hour to print.
Just add a flat washer, a spring washer and a butterfly nut and you have a very clean and robust setup.
Update: it is now 6+ month old and it has less play, less wear and less wobble than the stock plywood gear that I used for one month or so! I added a picture for you to check (it is the one with the butterfly nut on)
Update: I uploaded a new set of files (namely wheel2.scad and wheel2.stl, wheel2_internals.jpg). These are 0.5mm thicker (to make sure the captive nut may not protrude from the wheel, so the latter cannot wobble when secured tightly). I also moved the small holes outwards slightly. Now, with a 0.4 mm nozzle and 2.0mm wall thickness, these holes really touch each other, and it makes the part more robust. See the closeup picture to get the idea (wt=1.6mm, a bit too low for the next layers).