flexshaft extruder, worm gear ratio 1:27, useing a nylon wormwheel(lower layer heights 3D printed wormwheel would work,such as 0.08mm layer heights),3D printed worm(0.08mm layer heights). and ,to make this work,you need other things under following lists.
- 3mm flex shaft core + 4*6mm PTFE tube or another finished product.
- 4X6mmX35mm stainless tube or titanium tube for the worm shaft.
- 3X5mmX33mm stainless tube or titanium tube for the wormwheel shaft.
- 4 of 6X10X3mm ballbearing
- 2 of 5X8X2.5mm ballbearing
- M3X20mmX2 M3X30mmX2 screws ,2 nuts
- 6mm belt tension springs .
i have printed this model under 100% infill rate,to increase the strengh ,also makes all sets heavier , almost 70g.
upload source files . v1.1