My Well MB01 came with a 26mm CW threaded outer barrel and, while I have already made an adapter to 14mm CCW, I have to admit "native" flash hiders just look better.
So here's a flash hider that screws directly into the outer barrel. The threads are not modeled to "line up" the flash hider into a horizontal position, so you may want to use an O-ring as a spacer if yours doesn't line up.
- Pre-modeled threads. The thread pitch isn't perfect, but that does make it fit rather snugly.
- Fits my MB01, but should also fit the MB08 and other Maruzen clones. Possibly even the MB44 series.
- Print it in PETG with multiple walls and slow speed to get the strongest part.
- No supports required if printed upside down, but you do need good overhang performance+cooling on your printer.
- .2mm layer height is fine, but .15 or .10 does look better
- If it doesn't fit, your printer calibration may be off. Try printing it at 99 or 101% scale if this is the case.
As always the original design file (fusion360) is included, so feel free to improve it (or learn from it)!