Tevo Tornado MULTI Camera Mount Z axis for Pi Cam Logitech c270 c310 c920 9000
by Galbazig, published
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
If you print this Thing and display it in public proudly give attribution by printing and displaying this tag.Print Thing Tag
This is a Camera mount that goes on the X-axis Stepper cover, the advantage is that it goes up and down with the Z-axis and thus keeps the printhead and top layer in sight at all times in addition you avoid the vibrations caused from the jerky motions of the printbed.
There are currently 4 Bases
A - Super Extra Distance ;) (EZABL or other sensor support) (screws on printers x axis cover with default screws)
B - Standard
C - Extra Distance (EZABL or other sensor support)
D - Extra Distance with screw support (EZABL or other sensor support) (screws with printers X-axis Endstop with default screws)
Cameras Currently Supported
- Universal Mount for all cameras, should be used only with mount A, can be mounted horizonaly, vertically, upside-down center rear forward... camera can be beld on either by screws, velcro, double sided tape, or cable ties through the slits above the screw holes)
- Logitech C270 Direct without extension A or B or C or D (Can use pin from default camera mount or a 3x22 screw with a nut)
Manual Focus <!--(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJYqHhkq42M)-->
- Logitech C310 Direct without extension A or B or C or D (Can use pin from default camera mount or a 3x22 screw with a nut)
Manual Focus same as C270 above
- Logitech 9000 (Thanks to Norbert Zalog for testing :) )
- Logitech C920 with the extension and Mount A (installation video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3KyxeIcd1Uc&t=7s)
- PICam (Seperated into 2 peices front and back) ( There is an alternate model of this made by DAN TexasMan https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:2763577 if you prefer )
- PICam HDMI Extension Mount
- Waveshre PI Cam with IR or similar 2 peices front and back ( There is an alternate model of this made by DAN TexasMan https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:2773079 if you prefer )
- PS3 Eye CAM 2 peices bottom and top (Needs Testing if you try please comment if it worked for you)
- Microsoft VX-xxxx (Credit goes to zoombee download from this link "https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:2723134" )
- Microsoft Lifecam Studio (Needs Testing if you try please comment if it worked for you)
- Microsoft Lifecam 3000 and similar
- Action Camera (Needs Testing if you try please comment if it worked for you )
- if you have a model not listed and would like to see it please Comment
Here's a timelapse from the mount https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1xcqQ8varPI
Open to suggestions and Input please Comment
You can visit my site www.fission3d.com for 3D Guides and other STL files
If you like my work and would like to support
Please Donate :)
Upgrade this Thing with Thingiverse AppsCustomization
Edit, personalize, or revise this ThingPrint Fulfilment
Order a print of this ThingTools and Utilities
Repair, slice, or enhance this Thing
Tevo Tornado MULTI Camera Mount Z axis for Pi Cam Logitech c270 c310 c920 9000 by Galbazig is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
Show Some Love
Say thanks by giving Galbazig a tip and help them continue to share amazing Things with the Thingiverse community.Tip Designer
We're sure Galbazig would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).