Build Log, Details, Specs, Latest Files, etc: http://swp-llc.com/Creator3DR/
Build Volume: 160 x90 x200 mm (WXLXH)
Light Source: 120W LED Array
Runs nanoDLP with touchscreen on a RaspberryPi 3 model B
Estimated print time per layer: < 2 seconds
- Added 60mm Case fan cutouts and corrected overall height by 3.175mm to rear shell (Upper_Back_Shell.dxf)
- Adjusted dimensions on lower shell to correct size (Lower_Shell.dxf)
- Updated the All_Cut_Parts.dxf to reflect changes
- Made some slight modifications to the print head and bearing assembly holder to fit the LM8UU bearings a bit better.
- Updated the printed top mount with bevels on all the holes, corrected the dimensions of the flanged bearing and split the part in two (2) pieces so that it could be printed on a standard sized RepRap printer build table.
- Uploaded 2 versions of the resin VAT, one with that is complete and a split version so the parts can be printed on a standard sized RepRap printer build table.
- Added "Machined Parts.zip" which contains a 3D model of all the machined parts.
- Added Machined Parts Specification Drawings
I backed the Morpheus Delta printer on Kick-starter which (as of October) has never come to fruition - which is where the inspiration for this printer comes from. Needless to say, I still wanted a resin printer as I've built and use several FDM printers.
I love building things (much rather build than buy) and couldn't find a comprehensive set of plans for building a resin printer...so here's what I came up with. I have just about all the parts I need to complete this and will be putting together a build log and updating this project as I go. If you're up for a challenge, then build with me otherwise keep checking back!
ENJOY and HAVE FUN BUILDING!!
Let's get started!
Some of these parts are rather large so you will either need a large build area or use the split models of the parts. All parts are 1 each unless noted in the file name (ex: x2 = 2 pieces, x4 = 4 pieces). I printed everything in PLA at 0.20mm layer resolution and 40% infill. I generally print by resizing the parts by 1% to allow for shrinkage but everone's printer is different.
This is what I'd call a fairly involved build and many of the parts will need to be fabricated - not just 3d printed. I've tried to include the drawings & BOM for everything you'll need but if I've missed something, please let me know and I'll get it uploaded. Please keep in mind that this is currently VERY much a work in progress. I have spent dozens of hours designing so things should fit and function well.
Here is a list of parts that I used along with links of where to find them. A more detailed list and what I paid for them are available in the BOM.
1 - Raspberry Pi 3 Model B or here
1 - 3.2 Inch Nextion TFT LCD Screen or here
1 - 182x100x42mm Heatsink or here
4 - LM8UU 8mm Linear Ball Bearing
1 - 42 Lead Screw Linear Stepper Motor 1.5A 40mm 300mm Rod
1 - DC 12V 5A 60W Switch Power Supply Driver Adapter or here
1 - 1pcs 10A 250V 3Pin IEC320 C14 Inlet Module Plug Fuse With Switch Male Power Socket
2 - 8mmx300mm Linear Rail
8 - 2020 Angle Corner
1 - RAMPS 1.4 Endstop Switch For RepRap Mendel 3D Printer With 70cm Cable
20 - T Fastener Sliding Nut
1 - 3D Printer MKS PWC Controller Board
1 - 7" HDMI LCD Display or here
2 - 450ma Constant Current LED Driver
2 - Aluminum Base Plate Panel PCB Circuit Board
4 - 3W 405nm High Power LED Chip (10 pcs)
1 - Arctic Alumina Thermal Adhesive 5g
1 - 80mm Low Noise Fan
1 - F608ZZ Flange Bearing (10pcs - Need 1) or here
2 - HFS5-2020-410 Aluminum Extrusion 410mm
2 - HFS5-2020-112 Aluminum Extrusion 112mm
Base Plate, Top Plate, Top Mount, Built Plate & Brackets (they have sales all the time)
Big Blue Saw
Bolts & Nuts