Hey! This thing is still a Work in Progress. Files, instructions, and other stuff might change!
BanaNAS PRO - SimpleNAS - Slightly modified
by rumbero71, published
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
If you print this Thing and display it in public proudly give attribution by printing and displaying this tag.Print Thing Tag
I really like the design and idea of this case. Kudos to the original designer.
However I allowed myself 3 mods on that:
- Closed the annoying Headphone hole (who uses that on a NAS anyway)
- Closed the power inlet hole and instead included a hole for a mountable USB jack which can be used to provide power
- Added two holes to accomodate some plastic optic fiber which can be used to forward two signal LEDs' light to the front. At the front the fiber will have to be fixed with super glue and on the BananaPI's LEDs with some hot glue Light transmission however will be somewhat weak since the distance is quite short and well below the bending radius of the fiber.
Upgrade this Thing with Thingiverse AppsCustomization
Edit, personalize, or revise this ThingTools and Utilities
Repair, slice, or enhance this Thing
BanaNAS PRO - SimpleNAS - Slightly modified by rumbero71 is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Non-Commercial - Share Alike license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- You must distribute Remixes under the same license as the original.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is not allowed.
Show Some Love
Say thanks by giving rumbero71 a tip and help them continue to share amazing Things with the Thingiverse community.Tip Designer
We're sure rumbero71 would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).