This is yet another Nintendo NES Raspberry Pi Case.
I know there already are some other cool models here on thingiverse, but i wanted to create my own version.
I have used the original dimensions of the NES and scaled them to 1:2. I have tried to match the original design as close as possible.
The case is designed for the Raspberry Pi 3, but i think the Raspberry Pi 2 Model B should also fit (i did not test this !).
I have one to please you:
- if you like this model: please click the like this thing button
- if you have some questions or suggestions, please leave a comment
- if you have printed this model: please share some pictures in i made one
- if you want to support me you can do the things above and/or use the Tip Designer button ;)
There are some extensions planned for the future. That's why i have made some parts interchangeable:
- The first planned extension is a bottom front cover with slots for 2 USB ports.
- The next extension will be a buttons cover with real push buttons and a status LED.
- I have some vague ideas about an insert for a fan.
- I am waiting for your comments for more cool ideas...
Most parts need support.
I recommend using 4 perimeters, 4 bottom layers and 5 top layers.
The top parts have to be printed upside down. The STL files already come in the right orientation.