I designed this Arduino nano case according to:
- FDM 3D printable
- Integrated suspended reset button
- 2x3 IDC keyed compatible slot for icsp connector
- ICSP connector cap
- Cool LED icons
- 1.5mm translucent nylon string used as lightduct
- Side ribs for easy application uninstall
- 1.8mm self-taping screws ultimately fixes board
- Vent holes
Grabcad mirror: https://grabcad.com/library/arduino-nano-case-1
Print both parts top-down 0.2mm layer (with 0.3mm 1st layer).
Use skirt and brim.
Cap may request supports adding.
Better use solvent (acetone) bath (with ABS)