A small pulley for rc yachts based around a Boca bearing.
I don't have the product number for the bearing as I bought it from our local RC helicopter shop. Using my calipers I get in ID of 3mm and OD of 6mm.
remixed for a 2mmID,5mmOD,2mmHigh bearing as per request. Will need testing but should work:
Designed for my 0.4mm nozzle 0.2mm layer height.
Single STL bits and a file I exported from Slic3r Prusa as a single file that opens up flat on the build plate.
Fusion360 solid bodies in case you want to tweak it. Shout if there's a different format that you need (as long as Fusion supports it)
I printed quite slowly, with a very cold extrusion temp in PLA. I did 4 of them per print to allow the parts to cool to avoid the detailed bits getting mushed around.
By design, pieces need to be gently tapped together with a hammer to keep things snug. This de-burrs them and creates a tight clip when doing the final assembly.
There is a small gap between the post that centres the bearing on the Spacer and Base to allow for any z calibration issues.
I used a drop of CA to hold the spacer/ base together - be careful not to get any on the wheel/bearing sections.