- The case has a very large surface area touching the build plate. Take appropriate measures (glue stick, painters tape, etc.)so that you can get it off. You might also want to use a brim to avoid warping depending on your material.
- The case is optional if you have another Pi case and don't mind the wires.
- If you're careful, you can get everything to friction fit, but it depends on the tolerance of your printer and the specific parts you're using. Before printing, you should check measurements for:
- barrel jack port (6mm)
- armature wire holes (3.5mm w/ 0.1mm tolerance)
- LED mounting holes (2mm holes, 8mm apart)
- globe bottom diameter (98.5mm)
- If anything measures out differently, then use OpenSCAD to adjust the models.