Crenelated corridor tiles designed to be compatible with Dwarven Forge dungeon tiles. Can be stacked on Stone Corridor Tiles or Stone Wall Tiles with Pillars to create two sided defensive walls.
You can find this set on github
For instructions on how to get started with OpenForge, we have a set of tutorials. Want to sell OpenForge prints? Want to use OpenForge designs in your product, check out the license FAQ.
OpenForge is now a patron supported project. I use the resources that my patrons give me in order to get the resources to let me create more sophisticated tiles with a greater level of detail. Please, support me, and I’ll deliver an ongoing stream of awesome gaming terrain. You can find more about OpenForge and Masterwork Tools at our:
Painting was done in 5 layers.
- Paint whole piece in black
- Heavily dry brush with a dark grey
- pick at least one other color (that could be stone) and paint some random stones, front and back.
- dry brush with grey mixed with a little olive
- lightly dry brush with a light grey, focusing most heavily on edges
I paint the wall portion of the underside since it can be visible if the wall is stacked.