This module provides functions below :
- totally printable ball bearing spool holder (for spools with >46mm aperture in current version), and a smooth shaft for smaller spools
- filament guide
- filament filter (optional)
- embedded light (optional)
What's special ? Every parts of it are able to be printed by FLUX Delta series !
- WATCH VIDEO MANUAL AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE
More printing settings :
- I used Cura 2 slicer to print them
- layer 1 temperature is 200°C for PLA
- printing temperature is 190°C for PLA
- but 210°C all the time when printing " FLUX_spool_holder_bar "
- infill with concentric circles when printing light masks for transparent filament
Here's some tips to print them :
- Recommended to print every parts in default direction to make them look good.
- Print " FLUX_spool_holder_bar " very slowly, set printing speed to 5~10 mm/s, and brim is not needed.
- Sometimes the balls in " FLUX_spool_holder_bearing_x2 " don't stick to printing surface well, print this file one more time, then you can get more balls to replace those which looked bad.
- Turn off " skirt ", " brim " and " raft " while printing " FLUX_spool_holder_base ", if FLUX Studio still shows oversize notice with this setting, try to switch slicer from Cura 2 to Cura or Slic3r.
About the embedded light :
I used a 100mm " angel eyes " LED to make it, and connected it to the 24V DC power supply in extension port of FLUX Delta+, if you want to make one, read the article below ↓
It's also suitable with a common USB LED light, you can just put it above the embedded light mask and plug into the USB port at basement of FLUX Delta+, but hanging a wire at the side of machine doesn't look beautiful lol.