Ultimate Multifunction Module For FLUX Delta Series
by bac5788, published
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
If you print this Thing and display it in public proudly give attribution by printing and displaying this tag.Print Thing Tag
This module provides functions below :
- totally printable ball bearing spool holder (for spools with >46mm aperture in current version), and a smooth shaft for smaller spools
- filament guide
- filament filter (optional)
- embedded light (optional)
What's special ? Every parts of it are able to be printed by FLUX Delta series !
- WATCH VIDEO MANUAL AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE
More printing settings :
- I used Cura 2 slicer to print them
- layer 1 temperature is 200°C for PLA
- printing temperature is 190°C for PLA
- but 210°C all the time when printing " FLUX_spool_holder_bar "
- infill with concentric circles when printing light masks for transparent filament
Here's some tips to print them :
- Recommended to print every parts in default direction to make them look good.
- Print " FLUX_spool_holder_bar " very slowly, set printing speed to 5~10 mm/s, and brim is not needed.
- Sometimes the balls in " FLUX_spool_holder_bearing_x2 " don't stick to printing surface well, print this file one more time, then you can get more balls to replace those which looked bad.
- Turn off " skirt ", " brim " and " raft " while printing " FLUX_spool_holder_base ", if FLUX Studio still shows oversize notice with this setting, try to switch slicer from Cura 2 to Cura or Slic3r.
About the embedded light :
I used a 100mm " angel eyes " LED to make it, and connected it to the 24V DC power supply in extension port of FLUX Delta+, if you want to make one, read the article below ↓
It's also suitable with a common USB LED light, you can just put it above the embedded light mask and plug into the USB port at basement of FLUX Delta+, but hanging a wire at the side of machine doesn't look beautiful lol.
How I Designed This
How Does It Work
Upgrade this Thing with Thingiverse AppsCustomization
Edit, personalize, or revise this ThingTools and Utilities
Repair, slice, or enhance this Thing
Ultimate Multifunction Module For FLUX Delta Series by bac5788 is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Non-Commercial - Share Alike license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- You must distribute Remixes under the same license as the original.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is not allowed.
Show Some Love
Say thanks by giving bac5788 a tip and help them continue to share amazing Things with the Thingiverse community.Tip Designer
We're sure bac5788 would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).