As the original design using a micro switch and an EXTREMELY long screw is, unstable as the printer works and shakes around. I decided to reinvent the design where the switch is the part you move up or down to adjust the Z-axis. This system has been running on mine for 5 days, and haven't moved at all.
EDIT: I made a new holder-part, which now will press at the center of the moving part, thereby want tilt the switch and/or break the holder when tightened
You will need another micro switch.
I used this type "Sub Micro Switch V5 SW052 MS-118"
Bought mine here:
- Print the parts
- Clean them to make sure the slider moves freely
- insert the small nuts from the printrbot kit to the nut-slot
- solder the wires on the new end-stop (remove from original end-stop)
- run the wires through both parts and push the switch in place
- replace this "device" with the original end-stop holder.