Stand for soldering parts on PCB.
by mkfloria, published
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
If you print this Thing and display it in public proudly give attribution by printing and displaying this tag.Print Thing Tag
Acts with about simple stand for soldering parts on PCB.
Stand makes it possible to comfortable soldering .
Material ideally ABS or PET- G. You can but use also PLA.
Thickness thicknesses: 0,3mm.
To make - up is need:
- printed parts - mkfloria
- printed parts Knob M3 and M4 is Created with Customizer! http://www.thingiverse.com/apps/customizer/run?thing_id=713300
- screw M3 x 10 mm - 4 pieces
- nut M3 - 4 pieces
- screw M4 x 35 mm - 2 pieces
- nut M4 - 2 pieces
- bed M4 wide - 4 pieces
- spring 7,2 x 5,2 x 14 mm
- self - gluing silicon rubber pad - 4 pieces
Upgrade this Thing with Thingiverse AppsCustomization
Edit, personalize, or revise this ThingTools and Utilities
Repair, slice, or enhance this Thing
Stand for soldering parts on PCB. by mkfloria is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Non-Commercial - Share Alike license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- You must distribute Remixes under the same license as the original.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is not allowed.
Show Some Love
Say thanks by giving mkfloria a tip and help them continue to share amazing Things with the Thingiverse community.Tip Designer
We're sure mkfloria would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).