Dungeon diagonal tiles designed to be compatible with Dwarven Forge dungeon tiles.
Compatible tiles/walls in this series are tagged with OpenForge
For instructions on how to get started with OpenForge, take a look at our tutorials.
OpenForge is now a patron supported project. I use the resources that my patrons give me in order to get the resources to let me create more sophisticated tiles with a greater level of detail. Please, support me, and I’ll deliver an ongoing stream of awesome gaming terrain. You can find more about OpenForge and Masterwork Tools at our:
Painting was done in 4 layers.
- Paint whole piece in black
- Heavily dry brush with a dark grey
- pick at least one other color (that could be stone) and paint some random stones, front and back.
- dry brush with grey mixed with a little olive
- lightly dry brush with a light grey, focusing most heavily on edges