Giant Lego Neo is an animated minifig scaled to 15x normal size (based on Lego Ironman minifigure).
Neo is probably the tallest 3D printed and automated minifig in the world !
Lot of superpowers !
- Neo turns his head and track people.
- Neo can be controled via a touch remote control or via voice commands to lift arms, turn hands or open the visor of his helmet.
- A system makes it possible to recognize the movement of the right arm and Neo reproduces it.
- Augmented reality reveals the interior design of the automaton.
- Neo is accompanied by Jarvis, UI indicating the time, the weather, the activity of the Raspberry, capture of the Kinect, tweets, conferences ...
- Body front receive a camera to track people and a 16 Neopixels ring
- Body back receive 2 servomotors
- Neck receive 1 servomotor
- Hips receive 1 RPi
- Eyes receive 1 or 2 8 Neopixels strip
- Helmet receive 1 servomotor
- Head is opened to offer lot of space to put what you want
Code for this giant Lego project is available on Naoned Makers Github : https://github.com/naoned-makers
More than 350 hours of 3D prinitng...
Neo at DevFest Nantes 2017