Take a look to the new super awesome gun we created. She's name is Evelyne.
She has multiples firing configurations!
- For a normal power of shooting,please, choose the "power" function, it will take power from that red liquid and fire death to your enemies.
- Need more power? No problem, you can mix with our experimental bluish liquid for more devastation shooting damage. To do that you should set Evelyne to the "more power" option
- What? Do you need to unleash all the powah!? No worries about that my friend. Set Evelyne to "MAX. Power" to unleash the true devastation to your enemies.
3D modeled using AutodeskFusion360 from an original design.
And now, how I print this?
1) Buy some jars. The design includes some jars to be printed if you can't find a suitable option. The sizes? 21mm diameter for the lateral jars and 30 mm diameter for the bigger one
2) Print everything and put aside all the gears, take a note that gear 1 has many components (gear 1.1, gear 1.2, gear 1.3...) and the same happens with the other gears.
3) Glue everything
4) Fill the jars! :)
I suggest a better resolution (0.1) when printing the main body and the handle. I was in a hurry so I had to print at that resolution :(
You can use real cristal jar like I did, and real pipes :)
How to assembly the gears?
You need to check the filename of the .stl. I refered it to gear1.1. .2 .3 .4 to every part of the gear number 1, and so with the other ones.
So you need to get all the parts of each gear and assembly them with the gun. Make sure they are functional before glueing :)
Gear 1 and Gear 2 works for the fire mode selector. You don't need to glue this parts as they have to rotate.
Gear 3 goes inside the gun, you need to glue the axis with the gear. and put the axis through the hole at the main body. Then, when you have finished with glueing the main body, you can glue to this axis the "whirlwind.stl" one on each side of the axis. This way, as the gear rotates, so will do the whirlwind.
Gear 4. You have to glue the axis to the main body, but not to the gear itself.
Gear 5. You can pass the gear5.2 through the gear5.1 and then glue the geear 5.3 at the other side. Finally, glue the gear5.1 to the main body
So now you will have 5 rotation gears :)
Fusion360 all the time