found the original Boat here (https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:2337209) and thought it would be great if the plans will be finished.
So i started to work on them and try to finish them.
Dind´t print them now ... just be working on them!
ALL CREDIT GO TO Sergey2484 (https://www.thingiverse.com/sergey2484/about)!
If printed in scale x 1 ... this will become a 94cm x 25cm boat.
For my wanhao duplicator i3, i will print it in scale x 0,9
Well ... this is my winter-project :) i hope i´m able to rebuild it somehow and start to print this thing in some weeks!
Feel free to give me a comment or a thumps up :)
And again: All credit to: https://www.thingiverse.com/sergey2484/about
Parts are changing every couple of days ... i´m working on them :)
- split the roof in 3 pieces
- rebuild the side fins on both sides
- rebuild the mount & rudder
- made this "thing" here :)
- rebuild hull_1_front (cracks and holes)
- changed whole roof (holes)
- changed hull_3, hull_4, hull_5 (pins for the roof ... just have to figure sth. out for the printsupport)
- made some "baseplates" for the servos and for the mount
- gave the propeller mount 2-3° so it fit better with the motor
- sized the propeller mount to fit a 6mm propeller pipe
- repaired some cracks and parts
- addes support for the hull 3/4/5 ... have to cut it later
- decided and bought my color ... it will be a lime green and black
- build the electronic here on my table ... motor, receiver, servo, batteries etc work well
- made a list ... and calculated round about 200h print time
Just want to say hello ..
I hadn´t made anything in the last few days ... printer is running @ 100% for the birthday party from my son :) Here is a cute stormstrooper army and a cute darth vader waiting for the party :)
After that ... i will start with the first prints.
I made a Testprint @ 50% ... the whole hull & fins & mounts where made at once @ 0,3 and much speed, just wanted to test it. It works fine, glued all together and it looks nice :)
I will test the roof the next days, and i have to find a way to attach the rudder to the servo.
In the next days i will start the main print job, and maybe i will add some "gluespace" for connecting the pieces :)
Finished the Printing ... used some of mine, and some of the original pieces.
Started to put all electronics in and made some testruns!
Just have to work on the props and improvements
Infill: 25% (for the fins, rudder and mounts i used 100%)
Temp: 210°C / 55°C (PLA)
The first Layer i print @ 0,2 & 20% Speed, therefore i dont need any tape, glue or glas :)