This part is the Special tube adaptor for Zimpure 3D printer fumes filter.
Zimpure is a filtration device that sucks all particles generated by 3D printer nozzles directly where they are generated.
All particles are then sent into a special filter that filters 99.9% of them.
The Zimpure device is linked to your 3D printer by a Tube.
This tube is connected to the 3D printer using a special adaptor compatible with your 3D printer model.
This thing is the Tube adaptor compatible with Scalar 3D printers: Scalar S, Scalar L, and Scalar XL Premium.
In order to print this thing you will need:
- ABS or PETG material, as this part will be located very close to the hot end itself.
Thanks to Zimpure for the first version of this adaptor.
We made a few modifications to make it easier to adjust the height of the adaptor.
- The Zimpure system V1 can be noisy
- The tube is only 80cm long, so take special care where you place the device on big printer. For example, for Scalar XL Premium we found it easier to place at the top of the electronic box.
- The noisy turbine system coupled with the long tube and the air flow going inside, can generate some vibrations on your X Carriage.
- make sure to change your filtration cartridge every 500 printing hours.
Special note about .Rsdoc file
This file is to be opened using Design Spark Mechanical (free CAD tool)
3D Modular Systems
Evolutive 3D Printers