Modular case for ESP8266 - You Made It!
by vutana, published
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
If you print this Thing and display it in public proudly give attribution by printing and displaying this tag.Print Thing Tag
Each time I wanted to build a project with an ESP8266, I was wondering why I couldn't find a generic case that could fit any project. I wanted this case to be able to fit buttons, LEDs, displays. And I wanted it to be cute!
So, I've designed this modular enclosure for ESP8266 based projects.
You can plug as many modules as you need.
A minimal thing would be constituted by the bottom and top module:
- The bottom module (File 0 - Base NodeMCU module) for a NodeMCU 1.0 v2 (the small ones with CP2102 chipset)
- The top module (File 1 - Dome). This module can fit a LED.
Other modules available:
- 2 - LED module
- 3 - Push button module
- 4 - Temperature sensor module
- 5 - Small OLED display module (0.96")
- 6 - Large OLED display module (1.3")
- 7 - PIR module contributed by Heeroo (Cédric Franck)
"Modular Case for ESP8266 - You Made It!" by Lior Perez is licensed under CC BY NC 2.0.
Upgrade this Thing with Thingiverse AppsCustomization
Edit, personalize, or revise this ThingTools and Utilities
Repair, slice, or enhance this Thing
Modular case for ESP8266 - You Made It! by vutana is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Non-Commercial license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is not allowed.
Show Some Love
Say thanks by giving vutana a tip and help them continue to share amazing Things with the Thingiverse community.Tip Designer
We're sure vutana would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).