Each time I wanted to build a project with an ESP8266, I was wondering why I couldn't find a generic case that could fit any project. I wanted this case to be able to fit buttons, LEDs, displays. And I wanted it to be cute!
So, I've designed this modular enclosure for ESP8266 based projects.
You can plug as many modules as you need.
A minimal thing would be constituted by the bottom and top module:
- The bottom module (File 0 - Base NodeMCU module) for a NodeMCU 1.0 v2 (the small ones with CP2102 chipset)
- The top module (File 1 - Dome). This module can fit a LED.
Other modules available:
- 2 - LED module
- 3 - Push button module
- 4 - Temperature sensor module
- 5 - Small OLED display module (0.96")
- 6 - Large OLED display module (1.3")
- 7 - PIR module contributed by Heeroo (Cédric Franck)
Designed with Fusion 360. The source file is provided. If you create new modules, please send them to me, I will share them.
"Modular Case for ESP8266 - You Made It!" by Lior Perez is licensed under CC BY NC 2.0.