LHCP Helical L-Band Feed (1550mhz center)
by Tysonpower, published
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
If you print this Thing and display it in public proudly give attribution by printing and displaying this tag.Print Thing Tag
This is a LHCP L-Band Feed with a center frequency of 1550mhz.
I used these measurements from uhf_satcom for the construction: http://www.uhf-satcom.com/lband/
You will also need:
- 2mm thick Aluminium plate (20x20cm)
- copper cable (i used 3.2mm outer diameter including the insulation)
- sma flange (or similar)
- m3 nuts and bolts
And some tools like a rechargeable drill and a screwdriver.
- 06.11.17 -> Added a RHCP version for non Dish use on request
- 01.12.17 -> Added a 7 turn version of the feed, could give a little bit more gain
- 28.01.18 -> Added a 8 turn version with 12mm spacing and space for a copper strip match
Upgrade this Thing with Thingiverse AppsCustomization
Edit, personalize, or revise this ThingTools and Utilities
Repair, slice, or enhance this Thing
LHCP Helical L-Band Feed (1550mhz center) by Tysonpower is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Non-Commercial license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is not allowed.
Show Some Love
Say thanks by giving Tysonpower a tip and help them continue to share amazing Things with the Thingiverse community.Tip Designer
We're sure Tysonpower would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).