This is a LHCP L-Band Feed with a center frequency of 1550mhz.
I used these measurements from uhf_satcom for the construction: http://www.uhf-satcom.com/lband/
You will also need:
- 2mm thick Aluminium plate (20x20cm)
- copper cable (i used 3.2mm outer diameter including the insulation)
- sma flange (or similar)
- m3 nuts and bolts
And some tools like a rechargeable drill and a screwdriver.
- 06.11.17 -> Added a RHCP version for non Dish use on request
- 01.12.17 -> Added a 7 turn version of the feed, could give a little bit more gain
- 28.01.18 -> Added a 8 turn version with 12mm spacing and space for a copper strip match