by 3Dadicto, published
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
If you print this Thing and display it in public proudly give attribution by printing and displaying this tag.Print Thing Tag
Based on a Youtube video (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0_22x26qYPA)
Kinetic Sculpture printed in 3D with blades that rotate in opposite directions and generates beautiful waves.
It consists of pieces printed in 3D except the base that is a wooden board of 225x125x7mm.
- M3 screws of different lengths
- M2x4 screws
- Bearings: 4 pcs. 4x8x3, 1 pc. 606ZZ, 1 pc. 8x14x4.
- Steel bar with a diameter of 4 and a length of 245mm.
- 225x125x7mm wood board.
- Mini gearmotor with 3mm shaft.
- Female Jack 2.1mm panel mount
Update 8/12/2017: some photos are added to clarify the assembly
Update 9/12/2017: the version with crank is added. Two 8x14x6 bearings are necessary.
Bq Hephestos 2
Upgrade this Thing with Thingiverse AppsCustomization
Edit, personalize, or revise this ThingTools and Utilities
Repair, slice, or enhance this Thing
KINETIC SCULPTURE by 3Dadicto is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Non-Commercial - Share Alike license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- You must distribute Remixes under the same license as the original.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is not allowed.
Show Some Love
Say thanks by giving 3Dadicto a tip and help them continue to share amazing Things with the Thingiverse community.Tip Designer
We're sure 3Dadicto would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).