USB SD and MicroSD holder for wide USB sticks
by Lalo_Solo, published
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
If you print this Thing and display it in public proudly give attribution by printing and displaying this tag.Print Thing Tag
This holder can allocate 8 wide USB sticks, 8 SD cards, and up to 15 MicroSD cards.
Ideal for your desk, to keep your portable storage in a single place when you need them.
It has holes to prevent from dust accumulation, and reduce a little the material used to print it.
* This design is an improvement to USB and SD card holder for wide USB sticks; now including better holding for MicroSD at 60 degrees (almost vertical), while extending space for up to 15 (instead of only 5), and fixed some vector errors.
Printing doesn't need any special adjustment, just print it and enjoy!
Even though it has an upside angle (+60º), shouldn't need any support.
Attach a foamy, or rubbered sheet on the base so it doesn't slip while in your desk, but remember to maintain holes clear.
Upgrade this Thing with Thingiverse AppsCustomization
Edit, personalize, or revise this ThingTools and Utilities
Repair, slice, or enhance this Thing
USB SD and MicroSD holder for wide USB sticks by Lalo_Solo is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Non-Commercial - Share Alike license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- You must distribute Remixes under the same license as the original.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is not allowed.
Show Some Love
Say thanks by giving Lalo_Solo a tip and help them continue to share amazing Things with the Thingiverse community.Tip Designer
We're sure Lalo_Solo would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).