I seriously hoped that buying the E3D Titan Extruder would help with my skipping issues. Guess what?!
So here is a remix of my original Filter & Oiler For Bowden Extruder, this time mountable on the E3D Titan Extruder.
- Use one of the longer screws supplied with the Titan to mount it.
- Add a drop or two of oil weekly, depending on your extruder's performance. I found that sunflower frying oil works best due to the higher smoking point.
- Doubles as a filter, useful for removing dust from your filament if you are printing in a dusty environment.
- Hopper-like design on top to minimize spillage when adding oil.
- Easy access to the oiling sponge from the side using a removable cover.
I have also included the Blender file in case you want to edit it further.