Drawn with Solvespace, original 3D files (*.slvs) included. No Support Material needed. Auto Leveling Probe can be used with mounted fan duct.
Since the comment from user ggiavelli I thought about another solution and came up with version 2 today.
- More clearance around the fan duct
- Larger inner diameter for enhanced airflow
- The opening on the front side is wider, to get a better view on the nozzle
- The venting holes are closer to the nozzle
- The hole part is much lighter due to thinner walls
I add "v1" to the name of the first version and uploaded the new with prefix v2, the pictures are now from v2, for pictures from v1 see the pictures from others in "Made".
Anycubic Kossel Linear Plus