The base for this remake is 3mm lasercut 2.5DXL version.
Changes to original design:
- changed Z-TOP hole to 22m for Z axis bearing
- redesigned Z-TOP so no MK2 extruder should hit the frame (not tested)
- added 4mm holes in bed for SMAs
- added holes in frame for power supply and rambo housing (M3 thread)
- enlarged frame so now it's possible to use MK42 from Prusa I3 MK2/S
- added and repositioned holes for cariage for MK42
- added adtitional holes in frame to secure 8mm smooth rods
- redesigned Y idler to follow belt geometry (not tested)
For printed parts:
- mirrored RAMBO housing from Prusa I3 MK2
- created Y-Endstop
- remixed Y-belt holder for use with SMA's
- remixed X-ends to match endstops and smooth rods
Please note this is early working prototype stage, might not be suitable for production use. Few things need to be still designed.
Added assembled model for easy addon creation.
added x-ends for use with backlash nuts
changed cable entry in RAMBo-cover-doors.stl
corrected x-end-idler, added 150mm hole in frame for china power supply