I wasn't happy with most prlinters I've tried, even the more expensive ones had some strange flaws. Finally made one from scratch over some iterations and came to this i3 style printer. I'm currently using two of them for daily production.
Easy to build with accessible materials like plywood and common mechanic parts. Reduced closed source components. Trimmed for high quality printing and versatility.
- 250 x 270 x 250mm build volume
- Swappable printhead with Titan Aero as suggested standard
- Auto bed leveling
- Easy Octoprint integration with adjustable camera mount
- Massive construction from 12mm beechplywood
- Silicone heated precicision aluminum heatbed
- Spoolholder for up to four 1kg spools on bearings
- Closed electronic compartment with centralized airflow
Print quality closeup @0,1mm 60 https://youtu.be/8MGBljWTqjs
Project page with git repo, manuals and kits soon available on https://raise-uav.com/projekte/raise-three-d/