My Z-Endstop on my PB was never very stable and was causing me some issues printing. So I decided I would try OpenSCAD and see if I could create a replacement.
This is my first upload and only the second part I have created.
Remove the existing wooden foot and clean off any glue and slide this one on, the fit is quite snug and although I've added a hole for a screw to ensure it does not move, its totally unnecessary on my print.
The OpenSCAD is my first play with it and is very basic and there are much better ways to accomplish the same design which I'm learning.
If you need to change the end stop screw position to line up on your specific PB simply change the stopScrew value in the scad file and recompile.
at the moment its set as 13.5, combined with the 2 mm body this makes it 15.5 from the inside face of the Z-endstop leg.