I updated the BLTouch mount that I originally created for the Tevo Tornado.
A couple of beneftis:
- The wire routing hole is made to fit the dupont connectors without having to remove the wires
- There's a hole that will let you access the screw for the X carriage wheel without having to take off the mount.
- The mount fits a lot better now
- The distance from the nozzle to the tip of the BLTouch is the same, so no need to change the firmware.
- Also updated to add a hole so you can adjust the calibration screw on top of the BLTouch itself. - I'll leave both versions, but you'll probably want to print this one.
Installation instructions video below:
Thanks to thisiskeithb for the suggestions.