Tevo Tornado BLTouch Mount Updated
by dfmsguitar, published
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
If you print this Thing and display it in public proudly give attribution by printing and displaying this tag.Print Thing Tag
I updated the BLTouch mount that I originally created for the Tevo Tornado.
A couple of beneftis:
- The wire routing hole is made to fit the dupont connectors without having to remove the wires
- There's a hole that will let you access the screw for the X carriage wheel without having to take off the mount.
- The mount fits a lot better now
- The distance from the nozzle to the tip of the BLTouch is the same, so no need to change the firmware.
- Also updated to add a hole so you can adjust the calibration screw on top of the BLTouch itself. - I'll leave both versions, but you'll probably want to print this one.
Installation instructions video below:
Thanks to thisiskeithb for the suggestions.
Upgrade this Thing with Thingiverse AppsCustomization
Edit, personalize, or revise this ThingPrint Fulfilment
Order a print of this ThingTools and Utilities
Repair, slice, or enhance this Thing
Tevo Tornado BLTouch Mount Updated by dfmsguitar is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
Show Some Love
Say thanks by giving dfmsguitar a tip and help them continue to share amazing Things with the Thingiverse community.Tip Designer
We're sure dfmsguitar would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).