10 Berlin Wall Segments - The Wall Project
by TeamTeamUSA, published
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
If you print this Thing and display it in public proudly give attribution by printing and displaying this tag.Print Thing Tag
Ich bin ein Berliner!
-John F. Kennedy
10 segments of the Berlin Wall - the most segments outside of Berlin.
- Period: Cold War Era (1947â€“1989)
- Date: 1965â€“1975
- Culture: European (Russian, German)
- Medium: Concrete, iron, quartz, pigment
- Dimensions (section): H. 12 ft (3.6 m); W. 4 ft (1.2 m); D. 6 ft (1.8 m)
- Weight (section): 5940 lbs (2694 Kg)
Version captured and cleaned by Miles Lightwood using Autodesk 123D Catch, meshmixer, and MeshLab at the Wende Museum, Los Angeles, CA, July 13, 2012. For more information about this work visit:
Upgrade this Thing with Thingiverse AppsCustomization
Edit, personalize, or revise this ThingTools and Utilities
Repair, slice, or enhance this Thing
10 Berlin Wall Segments - The Wall Project by TeamTeamUSA is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Non-Commercial license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is not allowed.
Show Some Love
Say thanks by giving TeamTeamUSA a tip and help them continue to share amazing Things with the Thingiverse community.Tip Designer
We're sure TeamTeamUSA would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).