DIY Interactive synthesiser for parties, etc. that emits digital sounds that go together and create a social communal experience.
HOW TO PLAY?
- Blowing activates polytones (sound), determines length of the tone as well.
- Each hose will activate a different “musical instrument”.
The aim is to have fun, learn how to code, 3d print and use the Arduino.
PROGRAMS USED TO CREATE THIS OBJECT
Solid works 2017
Overview and Background
HOW TO KNOW MORE ABOUT CODING?
- For more informaion about Arduino:
For more informaion about Firmata:
- For more information about Maxuino:
Lesson Plan and Activity
HOW TO MAKE YOUR OWN PROTOTYPE?
Download the STL files.
3D print the objects shown in the picture below.
Put the Arduino board and the speaker in the lower part.
Connect the sensor, tube (10 mm) and mouthpiece as shown in the pictures from the four sides.
Assemble the parts together by inserting a plastic cylinder in the middle (15 mm - L 350 mm).
- Connect it to the computer and blow to activate the sounds.
- 3D printed parts.
- Four microphones.
- Flexible tubes.
- Plastic cylinder.