by msruggles, published
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
If you print this Thing and display it in public proudly give attribution by printing and displaying this tag.Print Thing Tag
STLs are up as build plates (2x).
Improvements from previous versions:
- Improved printability. Should be able to print all parts without supports
- Added and improved clearances.
- Thickened up some of the thinner sections.
- Pins are compatible with tbuser's Toy Robot Toolkit.
- Blockbot now has a backpack/pen holder/rocket launcher tube/use your imagination thing on his back.
- (V3 to V3.1) Pins printed horizontally for strength.
Big thanks to Lochemage for various design input.
Print both plates. Pins are used in all joints. All of the pins are the same. Assemble the head first with a connector pin. Then the shoulders. Plates are 100mmx100mm. In block form, Blockbot is 60mm cubed. Blockbot has been successfully printed at 50% scale (thanks Richgain). Exploded view to be posted soon (Maybe not so soon).
Upgrade this Thing with Thingiverse AppsCustomization
Edit, personalize, or revise this ThingPrint Fulfilment
Order a print of this ThingTools and Utilities
Repair, slice, or enhance this Thing
Blockbot V3.1 by msruggles is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
Show Some Love
Say thanks by giving msruggles a tip and help them continue to share amazing Things with the Thingiverse community.Tip Designer
We're sure msruggles would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).