Title says it all. This will connect to the male end of a garden hose (or spigot) and allow you to attach 1/2" flexible tubing.
I printed this out and tested it. It worked great to attach the tubing after I boiled one end to stretch it over, but the female garden hose threads didn't work out quite so well. I can't tell if it's the model or my printer, but since I snagged the threads from cawalke3 I figured I would blame my printer, and request feedback on here from someone else with a printer. So please, if you print, leave a comment or hit the "I Made One" button.
EDIT: Alright so yes my printer isn't great. I end up with a sort of oval shape sometimes which I believe is due to backlash that I can't get rid of since my linear axis has strong friction and I'm using XL belts (should swap for gt2 i know). Either way that wasn't the problem. Instead it was that my pump has a section at the front which is unthreaded and so I could only engage about 1 thread with this design. When I tested it on an actual garden hose everything worked out just fine. I would add a hose washer inside or lots of plumber's tape if you want it to not leak.