I wanted to have nice case to mount all of my electronics and came across the Voron Electronics case by Boohucky. https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:2155152 He was nice enough to have the Fusion 360 file included with his files.
I have the Electronics Case mounted on the front of the printer.The hot end chain runs the front left corner. I had to extend the leads for the X stepper. Extruder stepper, Bed temp sensor and Bed heater as they all come from the rear right corner.
I have this setup to house the stock power supply, 2x MKS Mosfets and also the AZSMZ Mini 2.1 Smoothieware controller.
On request I will work on the Left Case to support the stock Tronxy X5S board and also Ramps 1.4 w/Mega 2560.
Also check out Rothnic's case for the stock board, it is a nice setup. https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:2820555
Feb 19, 2018
I updated the left and right cases to fit the the sides with the 2040 rails. Also changed the board mount to fit the AZSMZ Mini 2.1 controller that I am running now.
Feb 25, 2018
Lowered the mounts for the control board by 5mm and moved the access port for the usb cable to line up with the AZSMZ Mini board better.
- Mod the Right Case door to fit the plug/switch from the Tronxy power supply case.
- Mod the Left door case to mount the Smoothieware display.
- Make up a left case for the stock X5S Melzi board
- Make up a left case for the Mega 2560 and Ramps 1.4
- Mod the AZSMZ Mini left case to make it easier to access the SD card.
- I want to change the design of the case door grills so that is it is easier/faster to print.