I needed a new desk fan at work, was just getting into Fusion 360 and had a spare 70mm computer fan and 12 volt transformer lying around; so what to do, make a bladeless fan of course. This fan is really easy to print and assemble, the soldering of wires is about as difficult as it gets.
- Mount the computer fan inside the base on top of it's support.
- Feed wires through hole in support.
- Solder fan and transformer wires to a switch (I bought a basic switch from my local electronics store).
- Insert the Fan Inner into the Fan Outer, no gluing required, should snap in place and hold.
- Insert the Fan Inner/Outer into the base. --Too easy!
Needed support everywhere.
Printed with support everywhere, but I think it will be fine without supports.
Print upside down with supports touching build plate only.