Sink & Bathroom Plunger
by iomaa, published
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
If you print this Thing and display it in public proudly give attribution by printing and displaying this tag.Print Thing Tag
A functional pneumatic plunger to unclog a sink.
How to use:
- Screw-in the rod into the cylinder.
- Install the pneumatic cylinder. We want a very tight fit, it will settle after a few movements. Use some candle wax around the cylinder to push it inside. Start with the standard cylinder: CYLINDER 0.0 (standard size). Print only this cylinder first.
- If it's too tight, print CYLINDER -0.2; it’s a cylinder with 0.2 mm smaller diameter.
- If that doesn't work, go to CYLINDER -0.3.
- If the standard cylinder doesn’t fit tightly for some reason, try CYLINDER +0.2 or CYLINDER +0.3.
- Use an optional skirt for a better suction in some sinks.
Printed at 0.1 mm layer, 20% fill. Supports: NONE. 0.2 mm layer should be OK.
Our other thingiverse projects.
Upgrade this Thing with Thingiverse AppsCustomization
Edit, personalize, or revise this ThingTools and Utilities
Repair, slice, or enhance this Thing
Sink & Bathroom Plunger by iomaa is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Non-Commercial license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is not allowed.
Show Some Love
Say thanks by giving iomaa a tip and help them continue to share amazing Things with the Thingiverse community.Tip Designer
We're sure iomaa would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).