This is an updated version of the original vacuum former I designed a few years ago, unfortunately I don't have my printer anymore so I won't be able to test it but it should print well with a couple pieces needing some support material. They have a nice large base you can mount along with the hose routed out of the way.
I'm designer for shapeways here: https://www.shapeways.com/designer/jonathanmarch/hire-me
There is two class sizes a 200mm and a 150mm made to fit within printers that size, the usable space is 154mm and 104mm respectively.
There is 5 pieces one of which will be printed twice.
- Main 150mm or 200mm (The main piece to be printed
- Clamp_Piece 150mm or 200mm (These clamp around the plastic and will need to be
- Slots 150mm or 200mm (This is a plate for the object to sit on and is 154mm or 104mm)
- Angled_Pipe (This piece connects to the main piece underneath, the inner diameter is 27mm if you need to make an adapter)
- Universal_Adapter (This connects to the Angled_Pipe and should accommodate hoses from 27-40mm)
The slot piece sits in the main piece. Two clamp pieces are using together with a piece of plastic between. Then the angled_pipe is glued to the main piece and the universal adapter is glued to the angled pipe. I'd recommend using something like pvc cement to connect the pieces together.
I've also included .stp files in the .zip file to for easier editing.