[ SmartrapCore ] by Makoto
by Makoto_Doushite, published
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
If you print this Thing and display it in public proudly give attribution by printing and displaying this tag.Print Thing Tag
Inspired by smartfriendz SmartrapCore : http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:651117
Because the printer kit is discontinued on the webshop http://smartfriendz.com/, i've decided to build it manualy.
This project evolved throughout its design to finally achieve a functional machine !
To build the complete printer, you'll need these 10 things :
- [ SmartrapCore ] Structure de base de l'imprimante : https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:2694099
- [ SmartrapCore ] Axe des X : https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:2696159
- [ SmartrapCore ] Axe des Y : https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:2696176
- [ SmartrapCore ] Axe des XY : https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:2696178
- Axe Z pour smartrapCore (alternative Z axis) : http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:896556
- [ SmartrapCore ] Bed leveling System : https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:2691536
- [ SmartrapCore ] Support pour EndStopZ microswitch : https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:2694076
- [ SmartrapCore ] 3 mm Filament Bowden Extruder with Push Fit PC6-M6 : https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:2691683
- [ SmartrapCore ] Horizontal Spool Holder with 626Z bearings : https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:2693565
- Landing gear for SmartrapCore alternative Z : http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:968461
These articles describing the evolution of the projects will help you build your own printer :
Upgrade this Thing with Thingiverse AppsCustomization
Edit, personalize, or revise this ThingPrint Fulfilment
Order a print of this ThingTools and Utilities
Repair, slice, or enhance this Thing
[ SmartrapCore ] by Makoto by Makoto_Doushite is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
Show Some Love
Say thanks by giving Makoto_Doushite a tip and help them continue to share amazing Things with the Thingiverse community.Tip Designer
We're sure Makoto_Doushite would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).