Simple Birdhouse Key Holder
by Anders644PI, published
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
If you print this Thing and display it in public proudly give attribution by printing and displaying this tag.Print Thing Tag
UPDATE: I have added a bird with the bottom key holder rotated 90 degrees. So it should now be easier to remove the bird, from the birdhouse.
This makes for a great place to store your keys, so you know were they are at all times. If you have more keys to store, just print multiple pairs. This makes for a perfect gift as well, I myself made this as a gift for Christmas.
How To Assemble:
- The bird comes in two parts. Snap fit them together using two of the dowels.
- The roof should fit nicely on top of the birdhouse, but i recommend gluing them together.
- Now you can mount it with one/two screws, using the holes in the back, or just using double sided tape.
Print it at 50% scale !!!
Upgrade this Thing with Thingiverse AppsCustomization
Edit, personalize, or revise this ThingTools and Utilities
Repair, slice, or enhance this Thing
Simple Birdhouse Key Holder by Anders644PI is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Non-Commercial - Share Alike license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- You must distribute Remixes under the same license as the original.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is not allowed.
Show Some Love
Say thanks by giving Anders644PI a tip and help them continue to share amazing Things with the Thingiverse community.Tip Designer
We're sure Anders644PI would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).