Model is set up nicely to print without supports, rafts or adhesion help. I managed to print it straight-up in cheap white PLA in about an hour.
- Put an m4 nut into the opening inside the little box. It is sized for the nuts that come with mbot. It should press in. You may need to use a screw to place it if the box is smaller than your fingers.
- Bolt the claw with the smaller hole to the top of the box using the mBot's bolts.
- Fit the microservo into the opening of the box, with the shaft going through the square hole.
- You may want to screw the servo to the housing with a pointy little screw. We didn't, but hey.
- Align the claw with the larger hole over the servo's output gear,
- Place one of the servo horns atop the servo shaft, so that it fits into the depression in the claw.
- Attach the servo horn to the servo shaft.
- Attach the assembly to mBot however you like.